MAR S.r.l. recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all those who visit the MAR S.r.l website. We also believe it is important to provide suitable information on the ways in which personal data will be processed, and to allow you to choose the purposes for their use.
PROPERTY RIGHTS / USE OF THE MATERIALS OF THE SITES
Users can view the website of MAR S.r.l. browsing anonymously. The categories of Personal Data that MAR S.r.l. may collect include name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and information related to information from MAR Srl. The consent you may have given to carry out processing operations for direct marketing purposes may involve the sending of commercial communications both through traditional methods (e.g. paper mail; calls via operator) and through automated contact methods (e.g. e-mail, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp), unless you indicate otherwise, expressed through the methods that will be indicated to you, from time to time, by MAR Srl. In any case, users who have consented to the use of their data for direct marketing purposes may revoke the consent previously provided or oppose the use of one or more of the previously indicated contact methods .
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to the following paragraphs and the information contained therein, MAR S.r.l. will not be able to disclose or transfer any information concerning you to third parties, unless this is permitted by applicable law. In this regard, sharing is possible, among other cases, if:
- is necessary to fulfill an obligation imposed by a law, regulation or community legislation;
- is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from a contract to which the interested party is a party, or in order to satisfy specific requests made by the interested party before entering into the contract;
- concerns data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that are available to the public, without prejudice to the limitations and procedures established by laws, regulations and community regulations with reference to their communication and publicity;
- concerns data relating to economic activities that have been carried out in compliance with the legislation in force on business and industrial secrecy;
- is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or of a third party recipient of the Personal Data, in the cases specified by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, on the basis of the principles established by law; MAR S.r.l. may identify third party service providers to manage and / or perform, on its behalf, certain functions or services, the correct execution of which may require the communication of the Personal Data you have provided.
The functions or services concerned include, by way of example, the management of the Sites and, subject to your consent, the transmission to you of commercial communications or other communications regarding products, services or special events of MAR Srl, as well as the delivery of products from You requested or purchased. These communications will be subject to confidentiality and security obligations and will be made for the sole purpose of carrying out the related functions or services. Subject to your prior and express consent, we may also share your Personal Data with third parties for the conduct of joint marketing activities, in particular for the joint promotion of products, services or events that may interest you. Any transfer of Personal Data will be subject to confidentiality and security obligations aimed exclusively at the execution of the aforementioned obligations. For information relating to how to exercise the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by MAR Srl for marketing purposes, please read the following paragraph 7. It is understood that, even if you decide to deny your consent to use by MAR Srl of your Personal Data for promotional campaigns, MAR S.r.l. however, it may share some of such Personal Data with third parties to comply with legal obligations. For example, if you have chosen not to receive further promotional e-mails from MAR S.r.l., MAR S.r.l. you may find yourself having to provide your e-mail address (with your consent, previously provided), to third parties for the sole purpose of following up on your opt-out request.
Protecting your personal data is of primary importance for MAR S.r.l .. MAR S.r.l. keeps all data collected on secure servers and, in any case, takes reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data, as required by applicable laws. However, MAR S.r.l. cannot guarantee and does not represent that the Internet transmission is 100% secure or error-free. MAR S.r.l. cannot therefore guarantee that the information you provide will not be intercepted during transmission to PHISICO. trough Internet. MAR S.r.l. is not responsible for the actions carried out by third parties.
UPDATING OF PERSONAL DATA AND REFUSAL TO PROCESSING FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
If you want to update your Personal Data, you can send it to us by filling out the CONTACTS form, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY AND MINORS
The Sites are NOT intended for minors and MAR S.r.l. does not intentionally collect or retain any Personal Data of minors under the age of 18. If you reasonably believe that MAR S.r.l. may be in possession of Personal Data concerning minors under the age of 18, please contact MAR S.r.l. to the contact details provided in paragraph 12 below.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER ITALIAN LAW
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- obtain the indication: 1) of the origin of the Personal Data; 2) the purposes and methods of the processing; 3) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; 4) the identity of the owner, manager and any representative designated in Italy; 5) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in Italy, managers or agents.
- obtain: 1) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of Personal Data; 2) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the operations under 1) and 2) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the Personal Data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
object, in whole or in part: 1) for legitimate reasons to the processing of Personal Data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; 2) to the processing of Personal Data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. This opposition, depending on the case, may concern: (i) mailings made both with traditional methods and with automated contact methods (see paragraphs 2 and 7 above); (ii) only mailings made with traditional contact methods; or (iii) only mailings made with automated contact methods. The rights listed above can be exercised: by filling out the Contact form or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Sulle macchine che implementano tecnologie recenti e all’avanguardia è anche possibile utilizzare i servizi di teleassistenza (sempre equipaggiati sulle nostre rettificatrici) per ridurre ulteriormente il tempo di diagnosi delle problematiche. Questo è il caso delle macchine a marchio MAR, su cui sono continuamente implementate le migliori tecnologie con il fine di semplificare le operazioni al cliente, grazie ai bus di campo e alla diagnostica a bordo con cui è possibile comunicare in tempo reale con la macchina per correggere ogni problematica.
MAR per rendere ancor più efficiente il proprio servizio si avvale anche dell’utilizzo di un magazzino automatico, strutturato per dare disponibilità immediata di materiali di ricambio ordinari come viti a ricircolo di sfere, cuscinetti di alta precisione e soffietti di protezione, oltre che altri pezzi di ricambio con la più alta frequenza di sostituzione anche per impianti obsoleti. Tramite consolidate partnership, MAR è in grado di assicurare la fornitura di accessori completi di automazione per ogni fabbisogno dei clienti.